Snowboard hoodie (also referred as snowboard tech hoodie or simply technical hoodie) is designed to ride on warmer days, e.g. at the beginning of spring or summer. It is usually made of waterproof material such as DWR coated cotton or premium materials such as softshell used in our EzyRider hoodies.
Snowboard hoodies are usually more breathable than traditional snowboard jackets.
- Premium waterproof softshell – very durable, waterproof & breathable fabric
- DWR coated cotton – the outside layer is treated with a waterproof chemicals, waterproof layer can be washed out
Most frequent features
- Fixed hood
- Drawstring adjustments
- Big front pouch pocket
- Media pockets
- Elastic cord loop for keys
- Armpit vents
- Arm cuffs / thumb holes
There are many different snowboard hoodie styles and the most frequent are:
- Relaxed fit – it’s more spacious & baggy, gives more freedom of movement
- Tailored fit – it’s more snuggy
- Tall fit – it’s long, prevents snow from going under your snowboard pants